Dharnaksh Goa is the software system for providing Land Records online for public was developed by Directorate of Settlement and Land Records in association with National Informatics Center (NIC). Goa was the first state to have 100% computerized Land Records. Both rural and urban Record of Rights (RoR) are computerized.
Goa Land Records System:
The Revenue and Land Reforms Department of Goa created the official website dslr.goa..nic.in in association with National Informatics Center (NIC) to reform the land records system in Goa. The Goa state government is working on the computerization of land records across the state under the central government’s National Land Record Modernization Program (NLRMP). The current version, DHARANI-II (rural & urban) has been developed and implemented by National Informatics Center, Goa for the Department of Settlement and Land Records (DSLR) and other revenue authorities.
How To Obtain Goa Land Record System:
- Go to official website of Goa http://dslr.goa.nic.in.
- On the home page, Click on “Form I & XIV” option to obtain Rural Land Records or click on “Form D” option for Urban Land Records.
- If you want to click on Form I & XIV to view Rural Land Records, then you have to fill details of your Land (PT Sheet No. & Chalta No.). Then select “View Details” option to generate report.
- Then, save your Goa Land Records Report (Rural Land).
- If you want to click on Form D to view Urban Land Records, then you have to fill Location Details and Survey No. of your Land. Then select “View Details” option to generate report.
- Then, save your Goa Land Records Report (Urban Land).
Why Goa Land Records(Records Of Rights) Are Required?
The Revenue Department, Government of Goa, plays an important and major role in effective management of policies, schemes and programs which is related to land records, survey records, survey operations, records of rights, stamp duty, land acquisition, land grants, and conversion of land use and facilitation of disaster management for the state of Goa.
- To establish land title during the sale of land and also registration of property.
- To raise farm credit/loan from the Bank.
- To check Mutation status.
- For division of land.
- For account opening in Bank.
- Court purposes.
- Personal purposes.
- Other legal purpose.
Land Records Terminology:
Exhaustive glossary of terms which have been used in Land and Revenue Records in India will help you in understanding the Goa land record properly.
Land Measurement Units:
The complete details on all land measurement units which have been used in India including Area Conversion Table and Length Conversion Table. Example:- You can find conversion factors for local land area units used in Goa – Kattha, Decimal, Dhur, Lecha etc.
Land Area Converter:
For quick conversion of one area unit to another, we can use the land area converter. It helps in covering land area units which are used in India includes local units such as Bigha, Kattha, Decimal, Dhur, Lecha etc.
Land Records Guide:
Most comprehensive guide on Land Records in India, available on internet, covering detailed tutorials on land record systems of all states in India.
Goa Land Records are available online for the information purposes, account opening in bank, division of land and various legal purposes. However, an authorized copy of Land Records can be obtained from local Revenue department office on payment of nominal fee. Goa government is working on the computerization of land records across the state under the central government’s National Land Record Modernization Program. Goa government has made the searching of land records much easier with as they have used Goa map to select the districts and Anchals.